8.20.2023

Republican Senators told me I should reach out to you

Governor Kristi Noem


Friend,

It's Kristi Noem- Republican Governor of South Dakota. 

I know you're extremely busy, so I won't be long. 

Republican Senators told me I should specifically reach out to you to take this CRITICAL NRSC POLL. In fact, they trust you SO much that ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’‘๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’• in your area.

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ this critical ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ. Remember, your response represents hundreds of Republicans in your area. So, if you do NOT respond soon, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง. 

 
 
DID YOU VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS THIS NOVEMBER?

YES

NO

 
SUBMIT RESPONSE NOW >>
 
 
Thank you,

Kristi Noem Headshot
Kristi Noem
Republican Governor of South Dakota